Sunday, August 23, 2009

Notes from the beach....


Hello my Friends...I attended a wonderful stamping event yesterday where we made new projects, met new friends and learned so much my head is about to explode! This is just one of the perks of being a demo.

I would love to have you join my team, and now is a wonderful time. If you live in Canada..close at hand or across the land...we can join forces and create a dynamic group to celebrate and enjoy our shared love of paper crafting.

My Special offer...anyone who joins before Aug 31 (that is the deadline for the recruiting special) will get a set of the new In Colour markers as a gift from me!

Young or old...as the picture of my niece, attests..anyone can enjoy this wonderful hobby...all you need to do it go to my demo site HERE, and use the password wheeles08.
Drop me a note, or leave a comment here if you have any questions.

I will be back tomorrow with some exciting news regarding classes, workshops and special events for the Fall...you won't want to miss the news!!

Become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator with the limited-time $105 Mini Starter Kit.

* Recruits who purchase the Mini Starter Kit will receive the same business supplies as those who order the standard Starter Kit.
* During the promotional period there will also be a standard Starter Kit incentive for new recruits who choose the standard Starter Kit instead of the Mini Starter Kit; new recruits who choose the standard Starter Kit will receive the following, along with the standard Starter Kit supplies:

o All six of the new In Color Classic Stampin' Pads
o One pack of In Color assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")

Incentive items have a $58.20 value and are not substitutable.

No comments: