Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Scrap book in a box..Class Sept 22nd



Here it is...the awesome project we made on Saturday at the Razzle Dazzle Extravaganza! This is a scrapbook in a box. It is so easy to put together, and with that in mind, I am hosting an event on Sept 22nd, so you too can see how easy this is to complete. There is even room for journalling in the centre...or to leave a secret message.

The cost of this class is only $10.00 or FREE if you introduce someone new to stamping!

I do need to pre-order supplies for this class, so the last day to register is Sept 8th. That day is also my "day long" mini kick off.

For those who are on my mailing list, you may think it is from only 10-12, however there are 2 more sessions:
10-12
1-3
and
7-9

If you live in Canada...remember, these offers can be done "take out style" if you would like. The cost is the same I will even through in the postage to get it to you on your first take out kit!

I am open to your ideas, and if there is a project or technique you would like to learn, just let me know.

No comments: