Sunday, April 3, 2011

Cropalooza Lolapalooza...



Ok...just to get this off my chest...IT IS SNOWING AGAIN! Ok, done, now back to a brief update for you. This weekend was Cropalooza at Elmhurst and wow, did I have fun. Meeting new friends, spending time with already friends, and sharing our love of paper crafting, makes for a wonderful two days. Once again, Karen and Lisa put on a fantastic event, and the plans are in the works for the fall retreat in October.

My make and take was a fun flower book mark. Dawn has a fantastic video...and I of course copied it exactly. We used in colour designer paper and matching ribbon, and the gals loved them. Hope the silly ladies pictured here can find a book to put them in...they aren't headbands.

I will do my best to post on a more regular basis...I have quite a stock pile of cards to share.

Drive safe, and hope that soon the sun will shine and get that rhubarb growing...it is almost salsa making time!!!

No comments: