Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'll give you a daisy a day...


Wasn't that the title of a song? Man I am dating myself, and now I will have to look up the words and who sung it. If you know, leave me a note please!!!!

This card came together so quickly and really has a WOW factor. The Big Shot makes it so easy. I used the Daisy die and cut out the flowers and layered them on the designer paper. So quick and easy. Spray on some shimmer paint and this makes a really lovely presentation. This card is made from a full sheet of paper, so finding an envelop is challenging. Since this is 3-d I am going to make a box. Stay tuned, I will try and do a tutorial on box making for any size!!!

Enjoy your day...the promise of spring is in the air...and don't forget to help me out with that song!!!

No comments: