Friday, April 22, 2011

Creativity + generosity = community support!










Thanks to the 23 generous ladies who joined me last night...take a look at what we made and more important, take a look at what we collected! My trunk is full of food for the local food bank.

We did a 12 card stamp a stack. Check back tomorrow and I will post all the cards close up. They were simple, fun and the ladies really enjoyed making them and having an opportunity to visit and chat and create.

A special thanks to Diane who really organized everything from the invitations, the venue and the pizza!

There is so much truth to the saying "Together we can make a difference!" In this case we are donating the food to the food bank. Next time, I will be hosting a stamp a stack to fight Breast Cancer. Stampin Up has a wonderful new set, and from every set sold $2.00 will be donated to fight this terrible disease.

I hope you are enjoying this long weekend. Find time to create and celebrate the changing seasons.

Jesus took my place on the cross to give me a place in heaven
Unknown

No comments: