Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Loving Shabby Chic


Good Morning Stamping Friends and Relatives (Hi Jen). This card is so pretty...with lots going on. The base is the lovely new colour Marina mist, then I layerd on a piece of early expresso topped with very vanilla. The vintage wallpaper embossing folder really adds dimension and texture, I sponged early expresso over it all to give a more vintage feeling. The hydrangea is from the hostess set "Because i care". This set is so versatile. The flower is coloured with markers and the blender pen, then to add some glitz, I covered the entire flower with crystal effects! Wow, does it shine! Add on some ribbon, and a sentiment (hard to see in the picture) and you have a lovely card!

Thanks for stopping by today. Stay tuned, tomorrow I will show you what the club gals made! Just in time for Thanksgiving or Halloween, an easy peasy little gift package.

Enjoy your day, a gentle rain is falling here, and it sure has turned to fall very quickly. The leaves are changing, the pumpkins are right for the picking...a good day to stay home and create! Wish I could stay home, but as the old saying goes "I owe, I owe, so off to work I go!"

1 comment:

Judy said...

very pretty! nicely done! love the ribbon!