Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fall back...


Once again, I am falling back to use a basic design. This type of card is so easy to mass produce and can be changed up for any occasion, any season. Today I used the Greenhouse Gala paper, and the Friends never fade stampset. Add some ribbon, and there you go...a quick, impressive (even if I do say so myself) card.

Today is a lovely sunny day....great day to hang out a load of clothes...if only my washing machine hadn't picked today to stop working. It was a good old machine, and I guess in terms of dog years, she did put in a useful life! Why did she have to go with a full load of jeans, and full of water? She washes, she just doesn't spin and drain!!!!

Today and tomorrow are busy days for me,I am heading to my crafting space, spending a couple of hours organizing...then I am starting to create the projects for:

1. Stampers Club
2. Create for the Cure
3. Christmas Stamp a stack

Over the next week I will have lots to share as I am finalizing the details for the create for a cure.

Have a fantastic day....

No comments: