Sunday, November 2, 2008

Playing with my Big Shot...



Where does the time go...I had all these plans for the weekend,and I really don't feel like I did much. I did manage to vacuum, but the dusting will have to wait for another time...I may need that phone number I wrote in the dust some day!!!

I did have a chance to play a little with my new toy...there are so many possibilities and so much fun to be had...I used the top note die for the layers...vellum over designer paper. It was a little flimsy so I cut out a piece of heavy cardboard to use as a backing...a quick run through the Big Shot and the job is complete. The stampset is "Flight of the Butterfly"...a fun set for double stamping.

The little pillow box is again a die for the big shot. The silver LOVE is actually a piece of adhesive backed tape from the hardware store...this thing will cut anything. My plan is to make some Christmas ornaments...I just need to get to Michaels.

Hope your weekend was fun filled...and that you got to do what you wanted to do with the ones you wanted to do it with!!

No comments: