Monday, November 17, 2008

Mr Twigster..All Shook UP!


Good Snowy Monday Morning....here is a little gift box and 4 coaster shaker cards I made yesterday. The idea and design came from an online class I signed up for "UStamp" was an amazing class...chock full of great ideas and tips.

Thanks for stopping by..I have a busy week...3 workshops at minimum 10 for each class...and on Saturday at Sandy's Stamp a stack..we are making 20 cards each...I have everything cut out...and am taking my cardstock to Kinko's, so they can cut all the cardstock with one slice...that will save time, my arm and at least 2 blades.

Back to reality...I must get ready for work...Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Kristin Eberline said...

Mmmm...what fun cards! I LOVE red!!! My absolute favorite :O) You did a wonderful job on these.