Thursday, September 22, 2011

Clean and simple

For the longest time I have been looking for the exact dimensions for this type of card, and I finally found them! The Clean and Simple website has fantastic sketches, challenges, and best of all they post the dimensions. Yippee I am a happy Stamper! I love the combo of Cherry Cobbler, very vanilla and black. The dsp is retired "newsprint". These little thank you cards are for someone who sang at a wedding, so the "note" paper was perfect. Thanks for putting up with my sporadic posting. These were the first cards I have made since returning from Nova Scotia. However, stay tuned as I am in the midst of prepping for my annual Stamping Event. Isn't this weather amazing? Sure hope that even though tomorrow is the first day of fall, these sunny warm days stay around.

1 comment: