Monday, June 20, 2011

Fabric bulletin board






Hope you all had a lovely weekend. The weather here was perfect, hot, with a lovely breeze, just perfect for a family picnic for Father's Day supper.

Over the weekend I took some time to redo my craft space...still a HUGE work in progress, but I like what I got done. My daughter moved home and had a desk from IKEA. It is now in my room, and I love the solid workspace and the shelves to hold assorted stuff. That will be revealed later (don't hold your breath...) There was a white board portion on one side that was just perfect for a fabric covered bulletin board. The instructions for these are all over the net, and I used foam insulation rather than cork, cause that is what was in the house. The fabric and ribbon is from Stampin Up, and will be in the new catalog. It fits perfect and I love adding in all the little inspiration pieces and pics I had just laying around.

Have a fantastic week. Hope to get back here with some new samples from the catalog and the new in colours...they are lovely!

No comments: