Monday, February 28, 2011

Progressive scrapbooking


This weekend I was asked to demo stamping and scrapbooking. As most of you know, I don't do a lot of scrapbooking. However, I do have some great shots from Jamaica so I decided I needed to get started. This is the progressive method to creating a scrapbook page. Start with a 6 x 6 page. When you get your pictures, most are 4 x 6, so I didn't even crop the picture. This picture is my daughter Meaghan and her "twin" cousin Kaitlan who was married in Jamaica (so much fun, but I digress!) Meaghan and Kaitlan were born one day apart! Once I had the 6" page completed, I added it to an 8.5 x 11" page. Then I added that to the 12 x 12 page...it really came together nicely. I have a companion page almost finished, and will be sure to post that one once it is completed. The colour combo is blushing bride (appropriate don't you think?) and pear pizzaz! Add some punches, a little stamping and pop out the butterfly and there you go!

No comments: