Monday, April 19, 2010

More from the weekend....


Hello Friends...I know...surprise, 2 days in a row and I am posting! There is just so much to show you from the weekend. This card is another design based on the paper pals sketch. Love the colours or burmuda bay, soft suede and old olive together. The butterflies are punched with the coordinating butterfly punch that matches "Flight of the butterflies", and are made of vellum.

Later this week I will letting you in on all the details for 2 upcoming events. The first is a fun fold card (yes Julie, this is for you!) just in time for Mother's Day. The other event will be a spring stamp a stack.

Enjoy your week, and like I said..."I'll be back!"

1 comment:

Cards by Gina said...

Pretty butterflies and colors on your card. Thanks so much for playing at PPA!