Saturday, April 10, 2010

Flower Power


Here is a fun card for Mother's day. The frame is a pattern from a friend, and as soon as I find the dimensions I will repost. The flower is made from the large flower punch. I punched 3 flowers, scrunched them up to break down the fibres, then pulled them apart. They are put back together with a lovely brad. This is an easel card, 4 x 12" piece of cardstock, scored at 4, 6 and 8. The colours are melon mambo, crushed curry, and razzledazzle dsp.

It isn't too early to start thinking about Mother's day. Let me know how I can help!

3 comments:

Cards by Gina said...

What a different and pretty card! Love the colors and the design! Thanks for playing at PPA!

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Love it. You have me hooked on easel cards.

TheEnchantedLocket said...

Super cute!

xoxo
CJ