Monday, February 15, 2010

UFO Event


Well, I only had one guess at the theme of our next event...so CherylAnn, send me your address, and I will send you the little calendar.

UFO
stands for Unfinished Objects...and that is the theme for March 27th. Bring any and all of your unfinished, half finished, half started projects. This event is expanding so there will be some options available...you pick what suits you best.

UFO Event
Sat March 27th
745 York St

There are 2 options:
Option 1. 9-5, includes lunch, snacks and plenty of work space. The fee is $10.00.
Option 2. 9-9, includes all the above, plus hot supper. The fee for 9-9 is $20.00.

Here is the card I made for my nephew. He works for CAT, so I totally copied Jackie Topa's tractor card. This card is so fun, as the front actually goes up and down on the brad. It was a hit.

Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to let me know if you can make it on March 27th...we are a fun group, and despite all the yacking, we manage to get alot done!

1 comment:

Barb said...

That is an awesome card Rebecca ...so cool for a little guy or a big guy !!!!