Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day




Hope you all had a lovely day. Our house has been hit with a flu bug. YUCK. I got it first, and then my daughter and now my hubby have all been taken down. Oh well, it is just another day!

I have a niece and nephew who share a birthday today, and another niece who's birthday is on the 17th. I had so much fun making these triple deck cards, and they really pack a WOW factor to the receiver. The paper is from mini, "Sending Love" and is so sparkly and shimmery. The stampset is from Salebration, and can be yours free with a $65.00 order. It is called Happy Moments, and I know this is one I will be using for a long time to come. The sentiment is also from the occasions mini, "well scripted".

This card template was designed by a very talented local demo..thanks so much Heather. There are 3 parts to the card, and when you pull the tab they pull up...looks like a wedding cake! Which would be another great idea for this type of card using the "Bride" paper from the catty.

Be sure to add a comment to the post below...and take a guess at what the "UFO" stands for in my upcoming "UFO Event!"

Hope you got a lovely valentine's gift...I am off to make a pot of tea for my hubby....sometimes it is the simple things that say "I love you" the most!

1 comment:

Screaming Meme said...

I wanted to invite you over to my blog...Screaming Meme's...It is a decorating blog... www.thescreamingmeme.blogspot.com and I have a comical blog about a "normal" family going GLUTEN FREE...lol www.thisfamliysgonecrackers.blogspot.com I hope you will stop in...Thanks, Screaming Meme