Thursday, December 3, 2009

Snowman Gift Card Holder


Thanks to some very talented ladies, I copied this little snowman gift card holder. I love my punches and big shot. The card is a standard card, however, I placed it over the scallop circle die and created this cute scalloped design. The snowman is made using the ornament punch and 1/2' circles for his hands. The silver cord is perfect to hang this on the tree with a gift card inside.

Hope your holiday preparations are coming along better than mine. With any luck this weekend we will get our tree and decorate the house...without snow and cold weather it doesn't feel like Christmas.

Let me know what you think...

Upcoming Events...Friday Dec 11th...come on over to my house, we will make one of these little guys and maybe something else...more details will be sent out via email. If you want to get on my mailing list, please let me know.

No comments: