Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Occassions Mini



This is a fantastic new mini, that goes live on Jan 5th. Combine this will the new Salebration and you have a winning combination. There are so many lovely new items...clear mount stamps, new punches, yummy paper...wait till you see!

I love ribbon, and this mini showcases 9 new 5/8" Satin ribbons. The individual rolls are $13.95, so if you wanted all 9 colours...it would be quite expensive. I have the solution.

5/8" satin ribbon share. Here are the details.

I need 10 ladies to sign up for the share. You will receive 1 yard of each of the 9 colours. As an added bonus, I will add 24, 6x6 sheets of the new paper offered in the Salebration flyer.

How much...so glad you asked...this great package will be available for the grand total of $15.00.

I can ship this anywhere in Canada...so let me know. If I need to mail the pkg it will be an additional $2.00

Once I have my 10 signed up, I will start a 2nd or 3rd group....act fast, the sooner you order...the sooner you will have this great ribbon in your hands.

Happy New Year....

No comments: