Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The winter mini is ready to go....


This is by far the best mini EVER! So many new and exciting ideas, products and designs. I would be happy to get you a copy...just send me an email to:
wheeler_rebecca@hotmail.com

This is for Canadians only.

Local Gals...pick up a copy next Tues at the 5 for $5.00, or I will bring them to work on Wed.

Click HERE and you will go directly to the new mini on my demosite. Keep in mind, you can order directly from there if you live in Canada.

The sun is shining here at the beach...however, it hasn't warmed up yet, but we are going to the beach..no matter how cool it is today.

The card shown above is made using one of the new sets from the mini. I am so sorry that I can't give credit, as it was on a display board at the Razzledazzle event.

No comments: