Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New paper, new stamps, new embossing folder...


Look what you can do in 5 minutes...seriously...I ran a piece of whisper white through the big shot, using the new embossing folder in the mini. Add some new designer paper, ribbon, and the cute little reindeer from Merry and Bright...ans voila...a quick, easy and lovely (if I do say so myself)card.

The base is old olive, layered with chocolate chip and real read...my all time favourite combo for Christmas. I sponged all the edges with some choc chip to give a distressed look.

If you live in Canada...remember, my shop is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week for your shopping enjoyment.

Local gals...I have a booking bonus for Oct....book a workshop, and I will give you an embossing folder like the one I used on this card.

Let me know if there is a specific technique you would like to see...I love a challenge!

No comments: