Sunday, November 13, 2011

Snow Much Fun....


What a lovely weekend here in Southwestern Ontario. It sure was a weekend of contrasts, at the same time, my hubby was washing vehicles, a neighbour was mowing lawn and the neighbour across the street was hanging Christmas Lights. A fantastic fall day to get done whatever you needed to get done!

Love this chubby little snowman from Snow Much Fun. We will be making him at Sandy's house next Saturday.

He is stamped on whisper white, coloured with some markers, add a couple of lines of Tombo glue and throw on some of the new mica flakes. The snowballs are punched out of the silver glimmer paper!

Enjoy what is left of the weekend...I am hoping my Hubby soon falls asleep so I can switch from Nascar to a movie!!!! I just can't grasp the fun of watching cars driving in a circle!

No comments: