Friday, October 14, 2011

Love this snowman....think I will call him Stretch!


Meet Stretch...isn't he a cutie patootie? He is one of the images from the set "Snow much fun!". This is the set we will be using at Sandy's house in November for our stampastack! Cherry cobbler and crumb cake combine to make a perfect colour combo for Christmas.
I used a blender pen to add a hint of colour and dimension....isn't he cute?

Have a wonderful weekend...we are headed to the beach to close up our trailer. It is rainy and cool...typical weather when we close up....I am taking my Simply Scrappin kit...and getting prepped to show you some sneak peeks for the "BIG EVENT!" Stay tuned....The 2nd annual Save our Hooters event will be bigger and better than ever!!!!

1 comment:

PocketsOfInspiration said...

LOL, Strecth! I love snowmen, but unfortunately it only snows once every 5 years or so here.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my Witch-poo fumble. Santa's a great idea. I was thinking more of an elf shoe....so many possibilities.