Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pizza time







Well we are getting another dumping of snow this morning, on top of all the snow we got yesterday! The happy news is that next week at this time we will be headed to Jamaica!

Despite the snowstorm yesterday, I spent the day with my "Scrappin' Sistas". I was a little late, and left early but I did manage to accomplish a lot, including these cute little pizza boxes. They hold 4 mini note cards, and envelops. These would also work well for little candies.

So simple to make, and if you like, check out this link to Mary Fish. She has a great video tutorial on how to make the boxes. They are simple and addictive!

Thanks for stopping by...I have some valentine's projects to show you later this week, as well as info on a great sign up bonus for joining Stampin'Up during Salebration.

No comments: