Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fabric Flowers





Monday night I took a huge leap of faith and demonstrated how to make these cute fabric flowers. My audience, a group of talented Stampin UP demos. Thanks Ladies for your kind comments and encouragement. These are so fun to make and a great way to recycle. All the material I used, including the denim, was from old clothes.

There are 2 dies you can use. For the smaller cream flower I used the flower layers with leaf die, and for all the others, the flower folds die. The best instructions I have found are by Dawn Griffith. Check out her video HERE. No matter which die you use, or even if you cut out material by hand, the same folding technique applies.

Thanks for stopping by, and if you are interested in learning how to make these, let me know and we can set up a workshop! Thanks Aleasha for sharing your pictures with me.

No comments: