Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday Special...


Hello Stamping Friends. I finally have my camera back, so wanted to show off what I made today. When the new in colours came out, the least favourite for me was crushed curry. I have used it on it's own with white, and was quite happy, however, just couldn't seem to find the right combo with other colours. Today while scanning Splitcoast, I saw a great card, and immediately had my inspiration. Be sure to check out this blog for other wonderful creations. This card also demonstrates the versatility of the ornament punch. I just snipped off the bottom and now it is a lovely vase.

Now for the "Special". In honour of next Saturday's Crop for the foodbank (by the way still plenty of spots lefts!) I am offering a special. For any order over $25.00 before shipping and taxes, you can select anything from page 208 of the Idea book. This includes "Dasher"...one of my most favourite stamps this year.

1 comment:

Barb V said...

I love how you used the ornament punch to make a vase -- makes you think outside of the box :)