Thursday, July 16, 2009

Christmas in July


Maybe it is because the weather hasn't really been summer like...my thoughts have turned to Christmas. I am a blog stalker and Heather is a true genius for both design and inspiration. My card today is totally non traditional in colours. The new Bermuda Bay is lovely, the soft suede is a wonderful neutral and the melon mambo adds just a pop of colour. The new polka dot ribbon is so much fun to add. The little reindeer is from a set that retired this year, "Merry and Bright".

Blog Candy. Make a comment on this post, letting me know your favourite colour combination for Christmas, using non traditional colours. I will make a draw on Saturday July 18th at 9pm. The "candy" is this card, along with the supplies, all cut and stamped to make 5 more cards. All you need to do is put them together.

News Flash: Mini Starter Kit offer...become a demo for $105.00
* For All You Do stamp set (or substitute for a set of equal or lesser value)

* In Color Classic Stampin' Pads (6) (or substitute for different Classic Ink Colours)
* Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 11") (or substitute for another neutral package of cardstock)
* In Color assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11") (or substitute for a different package of assorted cardstock)
* Business forms and tools (includes 8 catalogues!)
* ALL OF THIS FOR ONLY $105!!!

My offer to you...anyone signing up for this kit will get a set of the new "In Colour" markers from me.

Go Here to sign up. The password is wheeles08.

Let me know if you need more details..and be sure to comment on my blog candy.

3 comments:

Barb Vickery said...

Hi Rebecca

My fav non traditional Christmas colours are Green Galore and Blue with silver hardware of somesort...I made a snowflake card one year with those colours and I loved it !!

Thanks for the use of your trailer too ...I am really looking forward to it :)

Anonymous said...

great cards...I am traditional, burgundy and gold are my favorites.

Daphne

Anonymous said...

Hi Rebecca...love the new colors and this combo is really cute. I am stuck in a rut of always using silver and night of navy...lovely but time for a change.

I followed you over from splitcoast..

Suzanne