Saturday, November 7, 2009

Thanks Ladies....


Last night 3 lovely ladies, Crystal, Jan and Jenn, joined me in my craft room and we all worked on our own projects. My Hubby has seasons tickets to the London Knights, so rather than sit by myself, I am starting "bring your own project" nights. Watch for upcoming dates, once I have November figured out...you will be the first to know when to come over. These are free nights. Just bring your own paper and project ideas, and use my big shot and stamps if you like. The more the merrier.

These are quick ornaments that are a great way to use up all those scraps of dsp I just can't throw out. All the directions are from Splitcoast Stampers...check it out here.

Today has been a beautiful, sunny fall day. Hubby is off to the hockey game tonight, so Carol and I are going to see "Couples Retreat"...hope it is as funny as the previews indicate. It has been forever (I really don't remember the last time) that I went to the movies with a friend...this will be a nice treat!

No comments: